NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To view a history of published budgets for a project in Portfolio Financials.
The Budget tab within the Cost Tracker allows you to build project budgets with variances and anticipated costs. There are two different budgeting methods that you can use in Portfolio Financials: a broken down budget, which will allow you to assign budgets to individual cost items through the Cost Tracker, and an overall (lump sum) budget, where you have one amount for the entire project. Budgets must be published in order to show on the Cost Tracker and the Published Budget History window.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the Budget tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select View Published Budget History.
- The Published Budget History window lists all published revisions of the project's budget, along with the total amounts and dates they were published.
- When you are finished reviewing the published budget history, click Close.