To view a Cash Flow Forecast in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
Cash Flow Forecasting is a feature exclusive to the Capital Planning product in Procore that allows you to reforecast budgets as project costs and timelines change over time.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- This feature requires the Capital Planning product added on to your organization's account in Portfolio Financials. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact with any questions.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the Cash Flow tab.
- Click the Live drop-down menu in the Cash Flow table.
- Any published versions of the Cash Flow Forecast for this project appear in the list.
- Click the version you want to view. You will see the values that were present at the time it was saved.
- The following information can be viewed:
- The Overview section displays the most recent published budget, the total cash flow, and the start and end date milestones.
- The Cash Flow table is where you can view data and make changes if necessary.
Note: 'Live' means that it is editable and that the actuals update in real time. This is in contrast to a published version which is a snapshot of a moment in the past and cannot be edited.
- Optional: You can quickly toggle between Cash Flow Forecasts for different projects by using the arrows on either side of the project title.
Tip! The title is also a link that will take you back to the project page.