NoteThis article is for Vendors submitting an RFI through a Bid Room in Procore's Portfolio Financials application.
To submit an RFI in the Bid Room.
If you have been invited to bid through Procore's Portfolio Financials application, you will submit your bid through the Bid Room. The Bid Room is a shared portal for those involved in the bidding process where all documentation, communication, and bid submissions is stored and accessible through Procore. If you need to submit an RFI, you can post it on the RFIs page of the Bid Room.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the relevant Bid Room.
- Additional Information:
- As soon as a response is posted for your RFI, you will be sent an email notification that includes the original question, the response, and a link to the Bid Room in Procore.
- Navigate to the Bid Room.
- Click RFIs.
- Optional: Enter a reference number in the Ref # field.
- Enter your RFI question in the Question text box.
- Optional: Click Attach Documents to attach any relevant files.
- When you are ready to submit your RFI, click Post Question.
Note: All members of the project team will receive an email notification, and they can assign the question to the appropriate contact. When a response is posted, you will be notified by email.