NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To apply a milestone template to a project in Portfolio Financials.
The Milestones section in Portfolio Financials allows you to keep track of high-level milestones for the project, such as the 'Project Start' and 'Project End' dates.Milestone Templates allow you to apply a template containing a list of milestones for more efficient project setup and consistent milestone reporting across projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- You cannot apply a template if milestones other than the Project Start and Project End have been added to the project, unless you delete the other milestones. See Delete a Milestone in Portfolio Financials.
- Milestone templates must be added to your account by Procore. If you need a template added, please contact your Procore Customer Success Manager or Procore Support.
Note: See a quick screen recording in the Demo section below.
- Navigate to the project you want to apply a milestone template to.
- In the Milestones section, click Apply Milestones Template.
Note: This button will not show if there are any milestones other than Project Start and Project End. You must delete the other milestones before being able to apply a template.
- Select a template from the Choose a Template drop-down menu.
- Select baseline dates for each milestone by clicking into the Baseline Date fields and selecting dates from the calendar.
- Click Apply.