To reactivate a reference user in the Company Directory.
Some of Procore's project tools provide your project team members with the ability to create a 'reference user.' A reference user is a person whose name may be required as part of a data entry value, but is NOT an actual project team member who requires a user account for logging into Procore. Some examples of reference users include site visitors with no affiliation to your project team or a subcontractor, or craft workers, temp laborers, and seasonal employees. For additional information on reference users, see What is a 'reference user' and which project tools support the concept?.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Click Inactive Reference Users. The list of all inactive reference users in the company directory displays.
- Select one or more reference users in the list.
- Click Bulk Actions and choose Reactivate.
- Click Reactivate to confirm the action.